"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Looks Like I'm Staying In Today

Last night's snowstorm dumped about (my guess) three inches of the white stuff.

While watching television, I was able to see it fall as I had the lights on in the area between the house and behind the garage.

This morning, it appears that it was a heavier storm than the one of the night of February 11. At present, the temperatures are in the teens and won't go any higher than the thirties during the day. So it will stay on the ground for much of the day.

From what I could see, traffic on Interstate 40 is moving as I saw several big rigs heading west towards Gallup.

Some photos:

Above, the side yard looking east. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, behind the garage. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, looking east towards the neighbor's yard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog