"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Lot's To Do, But...

Above, the morning after Monday night's storm. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The weather here in Jamestown, New Mexico is cold.

The snow from Monday night's snowstorm is still on the ground and the temperatures are in the teens. I took a look at The Weather Channel's forecast for today and they say that it won't go above freezing until around noon. Then, they are forecasting snow showers beginning at 8:00 tonight.

I am in a little bit of a quandary. I have things to do, like going down to the Flying J to get my mail and going through some boxes in the garage, but it is too cold out. I will probably end up braving it and go to the Flying J anyway as I am expecting a check from my former apartment management for the refund of my security deposit (plus interest dating back to April 1998).

At least I got my two big wool coats out of the cleaners Monday. They and a suit, jacket and sportcoat got something white spilled on them during the move. The folks at Elite Cleaners in Gallup did a fine job cleaning them at a reasonable price: $37.00.

At least being cooped up inside the house makes me want to do more unpacking. 

No comments:

Search This Blog