"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

More Pix

Above, the front of the property. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, I changed my mind.

I decided to wheel out the trash container to the street and while doing so, I took some more photos. I figured I may as well get used to walking in snow. This is fairly new to me since it doesn't snow in Los Angeles. So, outside I went. (Besides, the snow melted a bit to make the trash container task easier.)

Here they are:

Above, the snow-covered mountains across the valley. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, my other acre. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, a view of the road with the neighbor's to the east. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the view from the road looking west. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, a view looking west. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the Mustang and The Beast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the front of the house. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog