"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Taking Care of Business





This morning was spent in Gallup taking care of business.

The first stop was to a office supply and printing store to get some documents printed and to buy a new office chair. The chair I had in Tarzana was falling apart and it was dumped.

The chair I bought is like this one, except the Navajo/Southwest upholstery pattern is green based:




It will be delivered tomorrow.

Next was a stop at the New Mexico Motor Vehicle office to see what I have to provide to get a New Mexico driver's license and register the Mustang and Winnebago in the state.

After that, I did some banking and went over to the McKinley County Clerk's Office to register to vote.

Finally, after all the above was done, I headed over to Safeway and did some grocery shopping. I figured I would get as much done in Gallup as possible before the next snow storm arrives tonight.

No comments:

Search This Blog