"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, March 3, 2018

A Book and a Plate

Above, the book on Roswell that arrived today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since I am going to the 2018 UFO Festival in Roswell, New Mexico this coming July, I may as well bone up on the 1947 Roswell Incident.

I headed over to the Flying J to pick up my mail and to mail a package. Waiting for me was a package from Amazon. It was one of two books on Roswell I ordered, Witness To Roswell by Thomas J. Carey and Donald R. Schmitt. It includes a foreward by Astronaut Edgar J. Mitchell and an afterward by Coast-To-Coast talk-show host George Noory. The other Roswell book I ordered, The Day After Roswell, will be arriving sometime next week.

After completing my business at the post office, I went over to Denny's for a breakfast snack. While dining, I managed to read the foreward, preface and introduction. Already I am finding the book interesting.

After eating, as I was heading out I passed a little gift area of the Flying J. It had a "license plate" that would be perfect for the Mustang once I register it in New Mexico. As the state only requires one plate (rear end), this will go on the front bumper.

This is it:


No comments:

Search This Blog