"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

"Pacific Rim Uprising" and Chili Rellenos

Above, the Red Rock 10 Theaters in Gallup. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Thanks to yesterday's little snow squall, I was not able to go to Gallup to see the new Pacific Rim Uprising and go afterwards to Genaro's Mexican restaurant for chili rellenos.

Fortunately, today's weather was much better and the snow is completely gone. I headed to Allen Theaters' Red Rock 10 in East Gallup and saw the movie and went to Genaro's for my chili rellenos.



On the movie, it was okay, but there was too much time taken for setting up the second half. Sure, the battles were spectacular and the CGI was good but the story, to me, dragged.

I thought the first Pacific Rim was excellent (even better than Legendary's Godzilla). The best grade I can give Pacific Rim Uprising is a B.

Above, Genaro's Mexican restaurant in Gallup. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

At least I could give Genaro's chili rellenos an 'A' grade. When ordering, I was asked if I wanted red or green sauce. The waitress said the green sauce is hotter. So I went with the "mild" red sauce.

Above, the chili rellenos. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, if the red sauce was "mild", then the green sauce has to be hotter than a solar flare. I was sweating so much that I had to use about 5-6 napkins (thank goodness they have napkin dispensers on every table). The red sauce was great, but hot!

Now to just relax at home and digest the rellenos.

No comments:

Search This Blog