"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Afternoon In Gallup

Above, the jade plant on top of the black bear planter stand. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The better part of the afternoon was spent in Gallup today.

First off, I headed to Home Depot to pick up a few things such as a hose nozzle, a planter, trowel, a jade plant and potting soil. I had a jade plant back in Tarzana, but I gave it to a neighbor when I moved. I was getting tired of seeing my mom's black bear planter stand just sitting with no pot on it. I rectified that today.

Jade plants supposedly bring good luck.

Following Home Depot, I went to look at some storage sheds/garages for The Beast. There are some promising possibilities.

After looking, I headed off to Zen Steak and Sushi restaurant for dinner.

As it was still daylight and temperatures in the 60s, I went ahead and potted the jade plant. The pot looks good on top of the bear.

1 comment:

Gary said...

A life worth living

Search This Blog