"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

25 Ways To Save Big On RV Travel

Above, The Beast at Diamond Lake RV Park in Oregon. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When going on the road in my RV, I usually plan out my stops before leaving home.

If necessary (depending upon the season, etc.), I will make reservations. When I went back east for three weeks two years ago to Illinois, I only made reservations at two campgrounds, Graceland RV Park and Goulding's Lodge Campground. I figured that of all campgrounds, those two might be the busiest.

TravelPulse has a photo article on 25 ways to save big on RV travel this summer.

They begin with:
Campgrounds vary dramatically in price, which is why you should choose your stops carefully and plan ahead of time. There are all kinds of affordable and scenic campgrounds throughout our great nation, but you’ll need to do some leg work to find them.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog