"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, June 1, 2018

Driving

Above, the Tee Pee Smoke (and Gift) Shop and the rocky cliffs behind it. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Moving out to New Mexico has made driving a pleasure for me again.

This morning, I headed out to Lupton, Arizona to the Tee Pee Smoke Shop to pick up a few cigars.

Above, the Tee Pee Smoke Shop humidor. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While inside, I snapped a photo of their humidor. This is only a fraction of the cigars they have for sale. They have the best selection (and at reasonable prices) in the Gallup area.

On the way back to Jamestown, I stopped at the Safeway market in Gallup to pick up a few groceries.

I managed to get back by noon. Not too bad!

No comments:

Search This Blog