"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, June 22, 2018

Elvis Concert Photo Album

Above, the "mysterious" Elvis box. Photos by Armand Vaquer.


While going through some stuff in the garage still in moving boxes, I came across something that I didn't know I had.

It is a flat, gold-foiled box labeled "Elvis Concert Photo Album". I am guessing that it was originally my mother's and I or my cousins packed it away after she passed away in 2010.

I opened it and here's what I found:

First, an undated letter from Barron Hilton, President of the Hilton Hotels Corporation.



Here's a scan of the letter:



Next, was a book of concert photos.

Here's the cover:



Here's two pages from the book:



Inside the book was this 8 x 10" photo (I have no idea who the guy on the left is or if the photo was part of the set):



After looking everything over, I did some checking.

According to some sellers:
Rare Elvis Concert Photo album, Includes Original Gold Tone box
Collector's item from Boxcar Enterprises 1977.
Prepared for a concert before his death, then released posthumously the year of his death. 

No comments:

Search This Blog