|Above, the painting is almost ready to be shipped.|
Asya sent the above photo a little while ago of the painting.
She and her dad (photo above) are checking the dryness to see when it would be safe to ship it from St. Petersburg, Russia to Jamestown, New Mexico. She believes it is ready now, but thinks it would be safer to wait until this weekend to ship it.
She is very pleased with how it turned out. I told her that I think it is her masterpiece.