"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Running Around Gallup

Above, Gallup's Frame 'N Art had a number of frame styles to choose from. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, I went into Gallup to take care of several things.

First, was to get an estimate on my Mustang's driver's side door (that won't close right) at a body shop. Unfortunately, they did not want to bother with it. For a professional body shop, one would think that they would know how to repair something that is not enormously complex. I guess they have a lucrative business enough to be able to turn down work.

Next, I headed to Pep Boys for two tires. I ordered them last week and they just arrived in stock. While waiting for the tires to be mounted, I headed to the local Scottish restaurant for breakfast and then picked up a shirt at Boot Barn (they are in the same shopping center as Pep Boys).

Above, four frame styles I liked. The numbers indicate
 the order of preference. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After that was done, I went to Frame 'N Art to see what picture frame styles they had. I saw four that I like. (While there, I sent a number of photos of them to Asya in St. Petersburg, Russia to get her opinion. I am waiting to hear back from her.) 

Afterwards, I was going to go to another body shop (located on the east side of Gallup) when, a few blocks away from the frame shop), I spotted the Ford dealership's body shop. So I decided to give them a try for an estimate. They gave me an estimate (saying it's the door, not the door pillar that the first body shop said was the problem). While there, I met a new neighbor who lives a couple of blocks away from me. She works in the body shop office. Small world!

When that was done, I headed off to Albertson's supermarket to pick up a few things and then went on home.

No comments:

Search This Blog