"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, June 16, 2018

The Rodeo Show Is On

Above, the rodeo I attended a few weeks ago at Red Rock Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, I have been pretty much a shut-in from the rain that has hit the area. I was planning to go to the Lion's Club Rodeo last night at Red Rock Park near Gallup.

I checked with the Lion's Club a little while ago and asked if tonight's events are still going on and they replied:
Yes, we are running our show.
And:
We rodeo through all the weather changes. See ya there.
Maybe I'll get brave enough to head over this evening if the rains stop. I enjoyed the high school and junior high school rodeo of a few weeks ago.  

No comments:

Search This Blog