"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, June 4, 2018

"Toto, We're Not In Kansas Anymore!"

This afternoon, I was relaxing on the deck outside and having coffee. I decided to go inside to check my emails.

I was inside for maybe about five minutes when I heard a loud crashing noise. I looked out the window and saw swirling dust cloud pass by.

I then went outside to see what the crashing noise was from and this is what greeted me:




The wind gust or mini-tornado blew the umbrella and table about 3-4 feet from where it usually sits. The only damage was to one of the larger ribs to the umbrella. This was really weird as today was pretty calm with only 5 m.p.h. winds. That had to be one strong wind to do this as the table is heavy.

After righting the table and umbrella. I contacted Home Depot and gave them the information on what happened to see if this might be covered under warranty. Sure enough, it was! (Whew!)

They are checking to see if they have a replacement part. If not, they'll replace the umbrella.

So far, I am very pleased with Home Depot's Customer Service.

No comments:

Search This Blog