"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

ECV In Roswell?

Above, yours truly at the Roswell sign. Photo by Jess.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before. But looking at some of my Roswell trip photos with me in a Clamper red shirt got the cogs turning.

I posted this at the E Clampus Vitus Facebook page:
Roswell would be an ideal place for a clampout. We can erect a plaque either in town or (better yet) at the crash site. New Mexico is Lost Dutchman Chapter's territory. There are plenty of ranches in the area for clamp-sites.

If we can find some friendly rancher to allow the Lost Dutchman Chapter to use his land for a clampsite, and get permission to erect a plaque, this would be one interesting event.


UPDATE:

At this time, my posting at the ECV Facebook page has 72 likes. It looks like the brethren are in favor of a Roswell clampout.

No comments:

Search This Blog