"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, July 5, 2018

ECV Plate Drawing Some Attention

Above, my ECV plate on The Beast's front bumper. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

My E Clampus Vitus plate on my RV seems to be drawing attention on this trip.

First, the owner of the Happy Trails RV Campground in Moriarty, New Mexico asked me about Clampers. I explained it to him.

Next, a few minutes ago, a fellow camper at the Trailer Village RV Park in Roswell walked by to use the dumpster. On his way back, he said that he didn't know there are Clampers in New Mexico. I explained that the Lost Dutchman Chapter covers New Mexico and Arizona. He said that he has relatives in ECV in the San Francisco Bay Area.

He said that he will look into the Lost Dutchman Chapter.

No comments:

Search This Blog