"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 13, 2018

Finding The Right Picture Frame

Above, "Three Mesas". Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Tomorrow morning, Asya and I will be doing a live video chat while I am at the picture frame shop in Gallup. We'll be doing it around 10:30 to 11:00. It would be about 7:30 to 8:00 in the evening in St. Petersburg, Russia.

I have an idea on what frame I may go with, but with her input, we can discuss what would best compliment the painting.

When we decided on a frame for my portrait, we looked at a number of frames. After two and a half hours, we decided on one.

Hopefully, choosing a frame for the "Three Mesas" won't take as long (just in case, I am bringing my phone charger).

The ones that I like so far are these:

Above, frames numbered in the order of preference. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The one I have as number one is that the color of the wood would compliment the red rocks in the painting. All of these are "scoop" style frames.

Even though the process for the portrait took over two hours, it was still fun and we ended up having dinner afterwards at Crazy Tokyo Sushi.

No comments:

Search This Blog