"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, July 5, 2018

One Doesn't Give Up So Easily!

Above, Donald R. Schmitt at his book-signing table. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since someone was hogging up the time of author of Donald R. Schmitt (Witness To Roswell), I had a couple of questions for him that I wanted to ask but couldn't.

Above, one of Donald R. Schmitt's books. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

But one does not give up so easily!

I looked up his email address and sent my questions to him via email.

Maybe I'll get the chance to talk to him this weekend, but if not, this will have to do. 

No comments:

Search This Blog