"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 13, 2018

T.C.B. In Gallup

Above, the new frame and the historical front page. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Since it appears that the RV garage may be erected on the second acre next week, I went in to Gallup's Home Depot to pick up a couple of things and to make arrangements for the video chat at the picture frame shop for tomorrow.

Arrangements have been made with one of my neighbors to mow the area where the garage will be built. After this is done, I am going to mark the area with stake flags. In order for me to do this, I had to also buy a longer tape measure (the one I have goes only to 16 feet). At home depot, I bought one that goes up to 30 feet and the stake flags.

After I was done with the frame shop, I headed over to the newly-opened Hobby Lobby at the local mall to get a frame for the Roswell Daily Record front page of July 8, 1947 that I picked up at the Roswell UFO Festival. The frame shop didn't have any 18" x 24" frames, which is what was needed.

Fortunately for me, Hobby Lobby had them on sale at 50% off marked price. I bought a $44 frame for $22. Not bad!

It is a good thing I got home when I did, thunderstorms are kicking up again.

No comments:

Search This Blog