"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Tradition!

Above, cookin' cheeseburgers. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Along with fireworks, firing up the outdoor grill (a barbecue, for those of you in an airhead neighborhood) is an American tradition on the 4th of July.

This evening, I fired up the Weber barbecue at the Happy Trails RV Campground and cooked cheeseburgers for Jess and I. They (if I do say so myself) came out great!

Supposedly, we're to have 30% chance of scattered rain and thunderstorms before midnight tonight. I would be one happy camper! I haven't seen a good thunderstorm in a long time.

No comments:

Search This Blog