"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Curio Cabinet Finished

Finally, the replacement part for the curio cabinet I purchased online (and had to assemble) arrived exactly one week after notifying the manufacturer of the broken mirror on the section.

After it arrived, I proceeded to finish assembling the cabinet.

It took about an hour and a half to complete. Once done, I was able to completely empty two boxes of collectibles.

Here's the finished cabinet:



I have to go though another box for more stuff when I return from Albuquerque this weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice curio cabinet Armand, glad to know there were no issues with the broken piece it looks good.

Search This Blog