"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Found A Cardiologist

Above, yours truly 24 hours after the procedure.

Thanks to Bo, one of my neighbors who is also a cardiac patient (three heart attacks), I have an appointment next week with a cardiologist in Gallup.

Bo is one of their patients and they have their main office in Albuquerque.

I am feeling fine, except for some hesitancy or trepidation. According to the papers given to me by St. Luke's upon my discharge from the hospital, I should be taking it easy for several days following the procedure.

No comments:

Search This Blog