"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 31, 2018

Get Well Brent Young!

Above, Jeff Bean Green, Don Frye and Brent Young at G-FEST in 2008. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Two years ago, I was headed into St. Louis, Missouri to go to the bank and to possibly meet up with Brent Young of "The Kaiju Bros."

Unfortunately, I didn't get to do either as Brent was at work and I had a mishap with a sharp-edged traffic island that tore up two tires on The Beast. But we did manage to have a good chat on the phone.

Earlier today, his daughter Tamara posted some alarming news on Brent:
Dear family and friends on Sunday the 26th my dad had a massive stroke caused by a blood clot in an artery in his brain, a couple of days later swelling started and had to have surgery to remove part of his skull to relieve pressure. He is still unconscious. PLEASE SEND HEALING ENERGY, POSITIVE VIBES, PRAYS to him and his family. I love you Dad!

I met Brent years ago at G-FEST and we have been in contact over the years. He is one of he nicest Godzilla fans around. Hopefully, your healing energy will get Brent on the road to recovery and be restored back to robust health.

I checked my archives and found the photo at top of Brent at G-FEST in 2008 with Don Frye.

Get well, Brent!

No comments:

Search This Blog