"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

It Never Fails...

...there's always something that goes wrong.

The curio cabinet I ordered last week arrived today.

My neighbor, Bo and I began to assemble it this afternoon. But the work came to a grinding halt when I pulled the upper back frame (with mirror) out of the box.

The mirror had a crack across the top.

Unfortunately, the manufacturer was closed when I called their customer service. I'll have to call them tomorrow morning to see what they want to do. They can either replace the whole section or I can take it to a Gallup area glass shop have have them replace the mirror and I can send the manufacturer the bill for reimbursement. In the meantime, I emailed the manufacturer and sent along the photo below of the cracked mirror.



Why can't things be easy?

UPDATE (8/8/18):

I got a hold of the customer service department of the manufacturer this morning and they are sending a replacement.

No comments:

Search This Blog