"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, August 20, 2018

Lava Hot Springs A Year Ago

Above, The Beast in Lava Hot Springs. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is hard to believe that a year has passed since I, and Sierra, took the trip to Idaho to view the Great American Eclipse.

Above, the Portneuf River with the KOA to the left. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It was one year ago today that I arrived at my "base camp" in Lava Hot Springs at the Lava Hot Springs City Center KOA. It was a nice campground situated next to the Portneuf River where people floated by on tubes and rafts. In the campground next to me, was a family from Santa Clarita, California. I had a nice riverside campsite.

Above, the Lava Hot Springs City Center KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It was the next day, August 21, that I headed north to view the eclipse.

No comments:

Search This Blog