"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, August 26, 2018

More Duke




This morning, I had to head into Gallup to Wally World (Walmart) to get my prescription medications re-filled.

While waiting for the pharmacy to put everything together, I wandered around the store and found myself in the DVD section (of course!).

There, I found a Blu-ray set of John Wayne movies, John Wayne Film Collection. It is from 20th Century-Fox and MGM. It contains 7 movies.

They are:

  • The Big Trail (Wayne's first starring role)
  • The Barbarian and the Geisha
  • The Horse Soldiers
  • North To Alaska
  • The Comancheros 
  • The Longest Day
  • The Undefeated



Looks like I'll be kept occupied for a few days.

No comments:

Search This Blog