"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, August 18, 2018

New Awning

Above, The Beast with its new awning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, I posted a photo of the new awning at the Minnie Winnie Owners Facebook page. I was asked, "What happened to the old awning?"

My response:
Well, not too long after getting the RV, I was parallel parking it on the street and I didn't notice a telephone pole was leaning towards the street. It rubbed against the awning and did something to it. Years later, due to weathering, it started to separate more. A good wind would tear it further. It was not repairable, so I got a new fabric.

Getting a new awning fabric was one of the things I had done yesterday at La Mesa RV. The hardware was in excellent shape, so it wasn't necessary to replace it.

No comments:

Search This Blog