"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Praise For "Three Mesas"

Above, I have the painting a little high so that Sierra doesn't get any ideas about clawing it. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last month, when I retrieved the "Three Mesas" painting from the post office at the Flying J, the clerk (an older Navajo lady) asked me (jokingly) if I had ordered a door because of the packaging.

This morning, I stopped by to check my mail and I remembered to show her a photo of the painting.

She was very impressed, declaring that it "looked real" and "beautiful". She immediately recognized the mesas.

I passed on her words of praise to Asya, which should make her day!

No comments:

Search This Blog