"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Signed Up With Life Alert

Above, the Life Alert device will cover my entire property. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since I am now living out "in the sticks", roughly 17 miles east of Gallup, New Mexico, I signed up with Life Alert (thanks to Glenn Draper for suggesting it and providing their information) today.

The equipment will be arriving shortly and they and I will be conducting some tests, etc. to make sure it is working properly.

After my heart attack scare in Wells, Nevada, and since I live alone, it was very advisable that I sign up with Life Alert (the "I've fallen and I can't get up" folks). The monthly rate I signed up for is just under $70 a month. They have several plans to choose from.

The coverage area from the pendant or wristband device that one wears to the transmitter is, they told me, 800 feet. That will cover my entire property: the house, garage and both acres.

Their website: http://lifealerthelp.com/default.aspx?Id=LifeAlert&gclid=CjwKCAjwqarbBRBtEiwArlfEIPjqioc-NnJ_sxaH_tRb-A3T8arokS1WLZ0D-P1ZABwkTsGwHAxi9xoCmp8QAvD_BwE


No comments:

Search This Blog