"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, September 6, 2018

A Little Stroll

With thunder booming in the clouds around Jamestown, I took a stroll and snapped some pictures of the GOCO Beast Barn, the second acre and around. The walk was a good opportunity to stretch my legs. My cardiologist recommended more exercise. I found that I dropped another two pounds of weight. Now I am down to 208.

The next round of coyote hunting is tentatively set for Saturday morning.

Above, it's raining over the three mesas and Iyanbito. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the house and GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, a little wider view of the house and the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn and the acre. I guess I can still put up an
apartment complex. That would thrill the neighbors. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn sits with storm clouds gathering. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog