"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Poshmark

Above, the shirt I bought through Poshmark. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Recently, I bought a replacement Reyn Spooner Ford Mustang shirt through a website called Poshmark.

I am pleased to report that I am quite satisfied with their service and I received the shirt within days after ordering.

What's Poshmark?
Poshmark is the largest social commerce marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their personal style. With over two million Seller Stylists and millions of shoppers, Poshmark brings together a vibrant community everyday to express themselves and share their love of fashion.

You or I can even sell clothing and accessories through them!

The items they sell include:  Women's Clothing, Men's Clothing, Handbags, Shoes, Jewelry & Accessories, Makeup, Kids and Brands.

To see what they have, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog