"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, September 21, 2018

Ramp Finished

Above, the finished ramp. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After going to see the cardiologist and having breakfast with the neighbors down at Denny's, I came home to find that Russell installed and graded the top layer of gravel onto the ramp into the second acre.

Above, trying it out with The Beast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As I was looking at it, Russell and his wife came by. I told him he did a fast and great job.

I also tried it out with The Beast and everything went perfectly.

Above, another view. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since the ramp extends into the existing "road" through the property alongside the GOCO Beast Barn, I'm now calling it Barking Spider Road.

Above, the NM tarantula. No, it didn't bark, just growled. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Speaking of spiders, I found a black (with red) New Mexico tarantula on my walkway. It is the first time I've seen one since I've lived here.

For the fun of it, I ordered an aluminum street sign (only $10.00) through BuildASign.com.

Here's what it will look like:


No comments:

Search This Blog