"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Ramp Work Started

Above, after hearing tractor engine noise, this is what I saw. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A little while ago, I stepped outside with a cup of coffee to sit out on the deck and enjoy the weather (we had a half-inch of rain overnight) when I heard a tractor engine not too far away. I looked and found that Russell, my neighbor with a gravel business, had already brought over two loads of soil to the second acre and was grading it into the shape of a ramp.

Above, the graded soil. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I went over and took some photos. He said he had nothing going on so he figured he'd get started.

Above, this will work nicely for The Beast. The beginning
 of "Barking Spider Road"? Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Tomorrow, he will bring over a load of gravel to spread over the top of the soil.

I wasn't expecting work to begin until early next week or this weekend at the earliest. But he got busy on it now.

The man works fast!

No comments:

Search This Blog