"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Replacement Shirt Has Arrived!

Above, the replacement shirt. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

My replacement Reyn Spooner Ford Mustang shirt arrived in today's mail.

It is an exact duplicate of the one the Wells, Nevada paramedics cut to pieces on July 27. It is in excellent shape (like the last one was).

However, in view of the angina episode I had last night, it probably wouldn't be prudent yet to wear it as I don't want this one to meet the same fate as the other.

At least until after I see my cardiologist tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Search This Blog