"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, October 8, 2018

Mustang Gets An Appointment

Above, the Mustang has been garaged since July. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Finally, at long last, I have confirmed that the replacement door for the Mustang reached the body shop in Gallup and have set an appointment to bring it in a couple of weeks from now.

Once the door work is done (including painting), I can drive the Mustang again and put The Beast into its new GOCO Beast Barn.

I purchased the door from Fox Mustang Restoration of Locust, North Carolina. It cost me only a $150, but the shipping was much more due to its size. It was the only place I could find (and I checked with salvage yards between and including Gallup and Albuquerque) that had replacement doors.

I have to see if my neighbor can give me a ride home after dropping of the car at the body shop. Their courtesy cars only pick up and deliver people within Gallup city limits. 

No comments:

Search This Blog