"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Mustang Is Ready To Go

Above, the Mustang is ready to go. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Tomorrow's the day that I will be bringing in the Mustang to the body shop to get the driver's door replaced.

I haven't been able to use the car since July, so I have been driving The Beast. I put in a couple of gallons of gasoline this morning, so it's good to go.

I will have to crawl through the passenger's side as I can't securely close the other door from the inside. I can close it securely from the outside with some effort.

Above, the Mustang's problem door. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It will be nice to be able to drive the car (much easier on gas at 29 mpg) instead of The Beast. Once the car's done, The Beast will be put into it's GOCO Beast Barn.

No comments:

Search This Blog