"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, November 2, 2018

27° This Morning

Above, during a warmer time. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It appears that we've skipped autumn here in New Mexico.

It is currently 27° outside. Not exactly balmy weather.

It will likely be around 40° when I head into Gallup today for my doctor appointment. At least The Beast has a good heater, so I won't walk into the clinic as an icicle.

While in Gallup, I will be doing some banking. I have been expecting a reimbursement check from the pharmacy in Twin Falls, Idaho from an insurance program. I was told it was mailed last Thursday or Friday. As of yesterday, it hasn't arrived (the U.S. Postal Service stinks these days). But, unexpectedly, two checks totaling over $500 arrived instead from a class action lawsuit against a former employer. That was certainly welcome. All I did was to confirm that I worked there on specific dates. Not too shabby!

That will come in handy for my trek to Las Vegas next week.

No comments:

Search This Blog