"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, November 1, 2018

A Cold One!

Above, it is cold in Jamestown. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Just a few minutes ago, I checked The Weather Channel and the National Weather Service and both say that Jamestown, New Mexico's current temperature is in the 20s.

The Weather Channel pegs it at 26° and the National Weather Service has it at 27°.

The high today is expected to be at around 48°. It is still too dark outside for me to see what my yard thermometer has the temperature at.

I got out of the shower about 20 minutes ago so that my pores will be nice and closed again in time for our usual morning breakfast/coffee gathering at Denny's.

I am looking forward to the warmer weather next week in Las Vegas (Nevada, not New Mexico).

Since I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning in Gallup, I will stop over at Walmart and brave the "Gathering of the Nations" there and pick up a couple of space heaters. If I can, I will get the same ceramic heater I have in The Beast.

Brrr!

No comments:

Search This Blog