"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Ah, More Legroom

Above, stretched out during my flight from Albuquerque to Los Angeles. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

With airlines trying to cram as many people as possible into their planes, the thing that is suffering the most in economy class is legroom.

During my trip to Las Vegas, Nevada and back on American Airlines, I was fortunate enough to have an empty seat next to me on three out of four flights (I had to fly from Albuquerque to L.A. to catch my connector flight to Las Vegas and vice-versa). This allowed me to stretch by legs out and not feel so packed in like a sardine.

These days, having an empty seat next to yours is becoming rare.

No comments:

Search This Blog