"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Bistro Dining Set Delivered and Assembled

Above, the assembled bistro dining set. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The small dining (or bistro) set arrived today from Wayfair. It arrived and was left on my front porch by Federal Express while I was down at Denny's at the Flying J for our usual breakfast/coffee meet-up.

The rest of the day was spent putting it together. The table was easy. The chairs were another story. The Allen wrenches supplied with the table set were difficult to use. So, I went down to Home Depot in Gallup and picked up some Allen wrench bits for my drill.

That made the final assembly of the chairs a whole lot easier.

Above, another view. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It seems most furniture items one orders these days come in kit form and assembly is required. I had to assemble the patio dining set, the curio cabinet and, now, the bistro dining set. My biggest gripe about these are the poorly written and drawn instruction sheets.

Oh, well. I guess it kept me occupied with something to do for a while.

No comments:

Search This Blog