"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 12, 2018

Cats!

Above, the two gray cats having dinner. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For the past several months, I've been feeding some stray cats. It began with a gray cat with a shredded left ear.

Then came a Siamese cat. Then it and the first cat disappeared. I suspect coyotes got them.

For the past several weeks, I've been feeding a gray cat with yellow eyes. Or so I thought.

It turns out that I've been feeding two gray cats who are exact lookalikes. I discovered this a few days ago. I suspect they may be siblings.

I hope that we don't get a batch of kittens this coming spring.

No comments:

Search This Blog