"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Morning Chill

Above, the feral cat to the right of the gate. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, the weather reports weren't kidding about it being cold last night and this morning.

I just got done feeding the feral cat outside and it is about 35°. It was a bit of a bite since I was just wearing my pajamas and yukata.

Today will be concentrated on getting ready for a little jaunt to Las Vegas. I'll be meeting up with friends there.

I'll be flying there instead of driving. I will be driving to Albuquerque to catch my flight. 

No comments:

Search This Blog