"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sunday Drive and a "Hanging"

Above, after the "hanging". Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, since it was a nice day out and I had no other plans, I headed out 31 miles to the other side of Prewitt, New Mexico to the Bluewater Outpost in Bluewater Village (off Interstate 40).

I wanted to see what they may have to fill in some wall spaces near the "Three Mesas" painting by Asya.

Sure enough, I found a small porcelain decorative steer skull and a Navajo arrow. The total price of my purchase was just $48.00.

On the way back to Jamestown, since I had a sweet craving and I had to stop at the Flying J anyway, I went to Denny's there and had a hot fudge sundae. That hit the spot!

After I got home, I hung both items. I am pleased with the result.

No comments:

Search This Blog