"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 19, 2018

Wall Photos

This morning, I woke up to a couple of voice mails from Asya in St. Petersburg, Russia. She was pleased about the photo I sent her yesterday of the wall decor items I hung next to her painting of "Three Mesas". I bought them yesterday at the Bluewater Outpost in Bluewater Village, New Mexico (31 miles away).

She is working on a new web page and asked if she could use it. I said it was okay and took some more photos and sent them to her. The photo I sent yesterday was from my phone, but I shot some more with my camera.

Here's some:




No comments:

Search This Blog