"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 30, 2018

50th RV Park Review Posted

Above, The Beast at the Sky City RV Park. A blizzard was in progress. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last night, I posted my 50th RV park review at (where else?) RV Park Reviews.

It was on the Sky City RV Park in Acoma, New Mexico.

In a nutshell:
During a blizzard that hit New Mexico, I decided to pull into the Sky City RV Park to spend the night. It was 11:00. The office was dark and closed. There was no directions on where to register. I figured I'd pull into a site and pay the next morning. The next morning, I left the RV park and went to their travel center and bought gasoline. It was still blizzard conditions out. The gasoline was only $1.99/gallon. I asked an attendant on where to pay for the RV park site. They told me the front desk at the hotel across the street. I went there and the front desk clerk said she closed out yesterday's registrations and couldn't add my stay. I suggested that she log me in as an after midnight arrival so she could put it down as a next day's registration so I could pay. For some reason she couldn't do that. She said that she won't charge me for the stay. The park itself, from what I could see of it, as it was dark and covered in snow, was nice and organized with relatively spacious sites. We camped at Sky City RV Park in a Motorhome.

It is hard to believe after nearly four years since I bought The Beast that I have been to 50 RV parks. It shows that I am getting a lot of use out of The Beast.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog