"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

James Comey On The Verge of A Heart Attack?

A few months ago, after my heart attack, my "honorary sister" said she thought I was looking gray in some photos taken of me in Roswell, New Mexico. They were taken about a couple of weeks before I was stricken in Wells, Nevada.

This morning she sent the photo below of James Comey and said this:


Took a screen snip of Comey from a photo taken of him recently.  You can tell by his color that he is on the verge of being one of those folks likely to have heart problems soon. His color was better today, but this is what I am talking about when I say going grey.

I can't tell if what she's saying is right or it was just something to do with the digital photography. I couldn't see it at first until I downloaded the photo and saw it full-sized.

Of course, gray tint to the skin is an indicator of restricted blood and oxygen flow. Causes of a gray or pallor pigmentation to the skin can be caused by kidney disease or malfunction, cancers that cause blood loss, congestive heart failure, or excess iron.

No comments:

Search This Blog