"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Mustang Door Parts Needed...Again

Above, the troublesome door on the Mustang. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, I was alerted by the body shop that I needed a lower door hinge pin for the Mustang. They are currently readying the door for installation and apparently I was sent two upper hinge pins. It was a little confusing as I called my parts supplier and they said that the pins are usable for the upper and lower hinges.

So today I called the body shop and got more details. The lower pin needs a Door Tension Check Arm and Door Hinge Roller & Pin.

I ordered the parts and requested that they be express mailed to me.

I wish the body shop told me of this long ago when they told me of the hinge pins. Jeez. At least I have a good supplier of parts for a 1989 Mustang.

Well, at least I know that the car is being worked on and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Search This Blog