"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 21, 2018

Mustang Parts Arrived

Above, gassing up The Beast this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It's a good thing I put in a half tank of gasoline into The Beast as I had some driving to do today and tomorrow. Thankfully, with my Good Sam discount, gas only cost $2.149/gallon. That is sure a lot better than California's prices!

The parts I ordered for the Mustang came in this afternoon and I got them over to the body shop. The body shop tech looked them over and said what was needed was there.

While also in Gallup, I printed off my flight and rental car documents at the UPS Store so I will have them handy when I head to California for the Christmas holiday.

I'll have to go back into Gallup tomorrow to pick up my medication refills. I'm going to do that early in the morning before Walmart (known by the locals as "The Gathering of the Nations") gets crowded with shoppers.

No comments:

Search This Blog