"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

New Kitty Feeder

Above, one of the strays. They're already used to the new feeder. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For when I go on short trips, camping and otherwise, the stray cats will have plenty of food while I am gone.

I picked up a couple of kitty feeders at Walmart (known here as "The Gathering of the Nations"). One for the strays and one for Sierra. I am going to start Sierra on hers tomorrow so she will be used to it before I head to California for Christmas.

Above, I filled the feeder 3/4 two days ago and they still have half left. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I also got Sierra a water feeder that will supply her with water. It is similar to the food feeder. The one I have now, the pagoda, won't last for the duration of my trip and the motor will burn out if the water is depleted. I will have Sierra on the new water bowl thingy starting tomorrow so she will be used to it before I go.

No comments:

Search This Blog