"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, December 3, 2018

Red Rock Park Campground At RV Park Reviews

Above, The Beast at Red Rock Park Campground. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

My 49th RV park/campground review at RV Park Reviews has been posted. This makes me one review away from my 50th. This was on Red Rock Park Campground near Gallup, New Mexico (its actually in Church Rock, New Mexico).

In a nutshell:
I stayed for the Red Rock Balloon Rally. Unfortunately, snows and winds prevented the balloons from ascending. Even though I knew ahead of time that the balloon ascent was questionable, I decided to try out the RV park. I enjoyed my stay there. The site was spacious and the roads easy to navigate. I had water and electric at my site, but no sewer. The surrounding red rocks made for a nice scenic campground. We camped at Red Rock Park in a Motorhome.

To read more, go here

1 comment:

Andy’s R said...

Amanda, thank you for contributing your reviews for other RVers to benefit from. We appreciate you and your contributions!

Kind Regards,

The RV Park Reviews staff

Search This Blog